Our Bill Pay features make it easier than ever to pay your bills online!
By using our free Bill Pay service within Online or Mobile Banking, you can pay bills at your convenience.
Bill Pay benefits
- Pay bills using Mobile Banking
- It saves you postage. Save over $50 a year if you pay 10 bills a month.
- Use it as often as you like. There’s no limit on the number of bills you pay for free.
- It's easy. Setting up and paying bills online is simple and fast. Funds come directly from your checking account.
- It's convenient. Choose payment frequency options: one-time, monthly, weekly, quarterly, and more.
- It’s safe. Paying bills online is safer than mailing personal checks.
How Bill Pay works
- Set up your personal list of merchants and other payees with the account numbers and addresses you have with each merchant
- When you're ready, schedule a one-time or recurring payment to come from your Centrue checking account
- You can add new payees or make changes to your payees when needed
- Receive e-mail notification that reminds you of bill activity
- Track your payment status and history
- Customize reports to track budget spending
- You can also enroll in eBills to view your bills from participating companies
Bill Pay uses one of two methods to pay your bills:
- Electronic payments to merchants on the electronic network
- Paper payments to merchants who do not yet accept electronic payments
How to sign up for Bill Pay
You must have Online Banking to use Bill Pay.
Enroll In Online Banking
Once you've logged on to Online Banking, click on the "Pay Bills" tab. Follow the few easy steps to add payees and start using Bill Pay.
Please contact us if you have questions or we can help you in any way.