Online Banking E-Sign Consent and Disclosure
This disclosure documents your consent to conduct transactions electronically and to electronically receive disclosures and notices relative to the Online Banking services. The disclosure also describes your rights relative to conducting transactions electronically and to electronically receiving disclosures and notices, as well as the consequences of withdrawing your consent. We recommend you print and retain a copy of this disclosure and all the disclosures and agreements related to this transaction.
Once you consent, you will be able to access and accept the Online Banking Agreement and complete the Online Banking enrollment process. If you do not consent, you will not be able to enroll for Online Banking services online.
You understand, prior to consenting, that:
- This Online Banking E-Sign Act Consent and Disclosure applies to your consent to and your request for the electronic delivery of all Communications for and relating to the accounts, products and services offered and/or accessible through Centrue Bank’s Online Banking system, including but not limited to Online Banking, the e-Statement Service, Bill Pay Service, and Mobile Remote Deposit Capture Service, as well as access to those online services via our Mobile Banking Application (“App”);
- Unless you consent, you have the right to receive all required disclosures in paper or non-electronic form;
- Even after consent, if you want to receive a paper copy of the disclosure in addition to the electronic disclosure you can obtain one free of charge by calling us or writing us at the number or address listed below;
- You can withdraw your consent at any time by calling or writing us at the number or address listed below. However, such a withdrawal of consent will result in not being eligible for said electronic account and by withdrawing your consent, you may be subject to fees and termination of other free services offered in conjunction with your enrollment in electronic account statements, notices and disclosures, as outlined in Centrue Bank’s Account Fee Schedule;
- By consenting to conduct transactions and receive disclosures and notices electronically, you agree to provide us with the information (such as a current email address) needed to communicate with you electronically and update us as to any changes in such information by calling or writing us at the number or address listed below; and
- Your consent to electronically receive disclosures and notices does not automatically enroll you in e-Statements. You must complete a separate enrollment process to stop receiving by U.S. Mail paper account statements and any other types of communications we may include in e-Statements.
We reserve the right to provide any disclosures or notices in writing, rather than electronically. Except as otherwise provided by law or in other agreements, you can give us all notices regarding your deposit accounts or your periodic statements, except for stop payment orders, by email using our then current email address, regardless of anything in this agreement to the contrary; however, we reserve the right to have any notices confirmed in writing upon our request.
Hardware and Software Requirements
Please ensure you are using the latest version of your web browser to receive and keep electronic disclosures and notices and to get through the enrollment process.
1-800-452-6045 or contact your local Centrue Bank branch
201 East Main Street, Streator, Illinois 61364
By clicking "Accept" you consent to receive disclosures and notices electronically and to the terms and conditions as described above.