Pay other people with a text or email right from your account using Popmoney.
Welcome to Popmoney® – the new way to “Pay People” directly from your Centrue account.
Popmoney puts you in control of your money by making it easy for you to send or receive money using your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Popmoney allows you to easily:
- Send money to a child at college
- Send a gift to a family member or friend
- Pay your babysitter or lawn care service
- Pay rent to your landlord or roommate, and more!
It’s easy to send a payment!
- Login in to Online Banking and select "Move Money" from the navigation, select "Pay People" and then follow the step-by-step instructions.
- Send Money: Provide the email address, mobile phone number, or bank account information of the recipient, then choose your account,how much to send, and when to send the payment.
- Recipient will be notified: If you sent the money using an email address or mobile phone number, the recipient will be notified via email or text message with instructions on how to deposit the payment. If you sent the payment to a bank account, the money will be directly deposited into the recipient’s account.
- Payment is deposited:There are two ways to deposit a payment. If the recipient’s financial institution offers Popmoney, the recipient can deposit the payment directly through their online banking service. If the recipient’s financial institution does not offer Popmoney, the recipient can deposit the payment directly into his/her account by following the simple steps found at
- Send money using an account number, an email address, or a mobile number.
- You can track transactions through your history.
- If a payment is not received or collected, the funds will be returned to the sender.
- Set-up future-dated payments and recurring payments.
- Import contacts from popular email services (such as Hotmail®, Yahoo!®, and Gmail®).
Fees apply for the use of this service. The fees will be displayed depending on the transaction amount and the payment delivery type selected.
View and/or print the full POPmoney Agreement for Popmoney.