Social Media Participation Guidelines
Centrue Bank participates on social media sites as a way of communicating with and receiving feedback from our customers. Our participation on these sites is intended to enhance our communication and your contribution to these sites is welcomed. We encourage you to share your Centrue Bank experiences and join the conversations on these sites, subject to the following guidelines.
We encourage everyone to:
- Stay on topic, use common courtesy and be respectful of others
- Submit your own original content, and avoid content that you know to be fraudulent
- Not post or transmit material you do not have the right to post or transmit under law (such as copyright, trade secrets or securities) or due to your personal contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- Never post personal, identifying or confidential information
By participating on our social media sites, you agree that you will not:
- Post comments, photos, videos, links or other content that infringes upon the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, abusive, embarrassing or disruptive in any way
- Post advertisements, spam or solicitations of any kind
- Impersonate another person or organization
- Post any confidential information about yourself or others
Please remember that when you participate on a social media site, you are contributing to a forum that is public and widely visible to others. Because of this, never post confidential or personally identifiable information – including but not limited to account numbers, Social Security Numbers, phone numbers, email addresses, financial information, passwords and PINs – on any of our social media sites. We will never ask you for this information on social media.
Centrue Bank reserves the right to remove, without notice and at our sole discretion, any material that violates these guidelines. In addition, we reserves the right to, where possible, block any user from participating in our social media sites, without notice, for violating these guidelines.
Centrue Bank is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for content posted by you or by any third parties.
Please note that this page is moderated by Centrue employees. We will make every effort to respond in a timely manner; however, we can't guarantee that we'll reply to every comment.
We reserve the right to change these guidelines at any time at its sole discretion.
By participating, you agree to these terms.